The computer controlled 3.5 inch toe sock knitting machine is designed to meet the needs of customers all over the world.
1. All materials in the needle system use technology from Japan, and are known for their stability and wearablility.
2. Drumless, fully computer controlled.
3. Electro-pneumatic yarn finger and cam control.
4. The stepping motor is used for elastic yarn and stitch cam control.
5. The double picks and double lift needle can beat the heel and knit a Y heel.
6. The machine automatically stops when sensors pick up on any errors.
7. One main feeder + 5 pattern feeders (1+14 colors)
8. Equipping the toe sock knitting machine with a UPS system keeps the program memory and knitting action stored if the power to the machine is cut. When power is restored, the knitting machine will pick up right where it left off.
9. Knitting can be operated using a keyboard and LCD.
10. The fog form of the needle tube is even in order to provide oil that will keep the fabric clean.
Cylinder Diameter: 3/5"
Number of Needles: 76-200N
Production capacity: 300 pairs/ 24 hours
Fan Motor: 1KW
Net Weight: 330KG
Gross Weight: 380 KG
Packing specification (W x L x H): 950 x 770 x 1700mm. 18/36 SETS 20GP/40HQ
Other search items: toe sock